Monday, December 25, 2006

Sleepless Night

Last night was one of the those nights were sleep just seemed to escape me. I managed to get in about an hour and a half of sleep before I was awakened by our daughter. She was having a rough night (I think her leg was hurting) and had trouble getting back to sleep. Finally after some Tylenol she was able to make it back to dream of her new Pooh bear toy. Unfortunately, by this time I was wide awake. I fought it for a little while but finally decided to give up.

After doing some brainstorming and putting some thoughts down on paper (of the electronic variety), I headed over to my favorite photo site - Flickr. I enjoy flipping through and looking at the variety of pictures. Typically, I look for pictures to use as backgrounds for songs for our worship services at our church. It kind of serves two purposes: our church gets some cool new backgrounds and I get to browse through lots of photos - something I enjoy doing. If you run across any cool images, let me know.

Here's one I like:

No comments: