Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Calling all Scrabble lovers

From time to time, I enjoy a good diversion. I recently discovered a great one here. If you like Scrabble, or just enjoy a little break - you're going to love this.

Brief description:
Played just like regular Scrabble, except it's all online. When you make a move, it emails your partner to let them know it's their turn to move. When they make a move, it emails you to let you know it's you're turn to move. Some games last a few days, some games last a few weeks - play at your own pace.

If you're interested in playing, create a game and add me in.

Game on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know...I heard you are obnoxiously competitive! (from a very reliable source of course)

michael said...

What...me competitive? Who would go around spreading such terrible lies...I'm sure they must have had me confused with someone else. ;-)