Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's a Deal!

Well, our offer for the house has been accepted (the cute little white house), so here we go! We are excited about owning our first home! We're looking forward to having a little bit of a yard for Ellie to play in (and it is on a much quieter street).

So, I've had a few people say, "I guess this means you're staying in Washington for a while." I suppose that's the message we're sending! Life is good here. We've been busy with ministry and work and family. Beginning in October, I'll be increasing my hours at work to full-time at the clinic.

Here are some recent pics of Ellie...she's so cute! She keeps us laughing!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such great news... You guys will definitely love being homeowners!

VERY cute pics of Ellie, too!

-mike

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Ellie has gotten so big! What a cutie!

Congratulations on the house. That is great news! I loved it up there the last time I visited. I can see why you'd want to stay.

Miss y'all!

Love,
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your house looks very cute!! I like your blog. :-)

Love,
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you on the house and to know that God is continuing to use you in Washington. I miss you. Maybe I'll get to come visit sometime.

Take care!
Kari

Anonymous said...

Great site, cut house, home ownership great but it does give you roots.
Ellie sure is cute and seems so happy1
Love
Aunt
Dorothy