Friday, November 09, 2007

1 Day and Counting

Well, today is actually the first day of the CMS. Tim Hughes will be joining us tomorrow on the second day of the conference. I'm pumped! It's going to be a great time of worship and learning. I'll post an update here after the conference to fill you in on some of the excitement.

One of the things God has been teaching me lately:
In our busy world, it's easy to loose track of the most important things. Especially in ministry, it's so easy to get distracted by all the things that need to get done, we forget Who it is that we are actually serving. My prayer: May we always remember the sacrifice that was made so that we might live & may we never loose the wonder.

Lord, this heart must sing of all the You have done for me
The beauty of the cross, the greatness of Your loss
So I'll thank You for the day when You washed my sin away

Help me understand just what it mean for You, Jesus
The Holy King of all upon a sinner's cross
So I'll thank You for the day when You washed my sin away

I will never loose the wonder of the blood You shed for me
There could be no greater love than this through all eternity
So I'll thank You for the day when You washed my sin away

2 comments:

Amy said...

There's something fishy about all your blog dates.....

Never Lose the Wonder is one of my very Favorites...that Timmy....he's a good one!

michael said...

shhh...don't tell anyone.