Monday, October 08, 2007

Finally!!! Remedy is Here (for real this time)!

OK, so Remedy finally arrived on our doorstep on Saturday afternoon. Needless to say, we (specifically I) were very excited. I think I've listened to it about 10 times through now & I must say it was definitely worth the wait. Great stuff!

A few of my fav's:

The Glory of It All - a great song of redemption. This song captured me when I first heard it back in the Spring. In the midst of a dark time, the Lord speaks renewal.

After all our hands have wrought, he forgives...
...for the rescue of us all, that we may live.
After all falls apart, He is there

After night comes a light, dawn is here, dawn is here. It's a new day! Oh, everything will change, things will never be the same, we will never be the same, we will never be the same...

Can You Feel It? -

Can you feel it? The love in this place, can you feel it? The grace in this place, can you feel it?

Our God is here. Our God is here. Our God is here.

Never Let Go - Another great song! I first heard this at the Thirsty Conference in May of this year. The chorus has been playing in my head ever since. What an awesome reminder that even in the midst of the hard, ugly, trying times in life that there is a God who deeply cares about us. He has not forgotten us. He is right there. We just need to hold on. Hold on!

It reminds me of Psalm 23: "Even when I walk through the valley of deepest darkness, You are there."

When clouds veil sun, and disaster comes. Oh, my soul. Oh, my soul.
When waters rise and hope takes flight. Oh, my soul. Oh, my soul.
Ever faithful, ever true. You are known, You never let go.

You never let go, You never let go, You never let go.
You never let go, You never let go, You never let go.

Not to mention hearing the Nug tear it up on We Will Not Be Quiet. Good stuff all around! I think I could listen to this CD nonstop (oh, wait - that's what I have been doing...).

No comments: