Thursday, October 04, 2007

Update to Remedy - still not quite here...

It's funny how the little things in life work out sometime (or don't work out). Here I was thinking I was being quite ahead of the game...it just sort of makes you laugh!

So as you remember from my previous post about the Crowder Band's latest record, I was looking forward to its arrival in my mail slot. Well, I'm still waiting - but at least I know now it is on it's way. All confusion has been remedied (no pun intended - okay, well, maybe a little one) & the album is on it's way. If you couldn't tell from the previous post, I'm joyously looking forward to its arrival.

In the meantime, I did find a much better way of listening (& quite enjoying) Remedy. Simply point your browser (internet explorer if you must, but Firefox for those who have seen the light) to Worship Together (you might have to join - no worries, it's free) and click on the New Song Jukebox in the upper left corner. You will find, to your listening pleasure, the entire Crowder Band CD with unlimited plays. It's quite beautiful!

Happy Remedying!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

What? You still don't have it, yet? What is the issue? I don't think the US Mail service is THAT slow!

michael said...

Yes, I know. Unbelievable. Thankfully, Remedy has just arrived. See our latest post for an update.